(1) Seller’s Representative issues ICPO and Authorization for Soft Probe.
(2) Buyer signs/seals SCO.
(3) Seller issues Draft Contract.
(4) Buyer signs/seals Draft Contract and sends it back to Seller.
(5) Seller signs/seals and sends the Final Contract to Buyer.
(6) Within 5 banking days, Buyer opens a non-operative 100% Irrevocable Confirmed Unconditional Transferable or Non Transferable SBLC (MT 760).
Auto Revolving Basis for 12 Months or more on Yearly Contract.
(7) Within 5 banking days Seller provides Proof of Product to the buyer (bank to bank) and issues 2% Performance Bond. SBLC becomes Operative.
(8) Delivery begins as per agreed delivery schedule.